I have a love/hate relationship with traveling. On one hand, I love seeing new places and the actual journey I’m on – and love the unexpected sights and sounds of different cities. Nothing wrong with that.
But on the other hand, I detest TSA inspections, standing in long lines, cancelled flights, and the other hassles that accompany modern-day travel. (We’ve come a long way from the glory days of flying, for sure!)
As an interesting aside, take a look at how things used to work in the airline industry.
These days, we’re not so lucky and things aren’t so luxurious. So whenever I can give myself a bit of a “travel advantage” I take the opportunity. One such advantage is to use the excellent wheeled tote bag made by Victorinox Swiss Army (which you can buy at ePromos).
This bag has the following features, shown from the website description for this bag:
- Aircraft-grade, 43″ aluminum handle with Geluxe comfort grip locks into multiple positions.
- 80mm inline skate wheels.
- Spacious main compartment with elastic fine mesh pockets.
- Gusseted, u-shaped front pocket features a pocket large enough to hold sunglasses in their case, key fob and organizational pockets.
- Includes patented, zip-away water bottle pocket and gusseted side pocket.
- Dual haul handles with unifying leather handle wrap.
- Security zippered pocket converts to a sleeve for sliding over dual-trolley handle systems.
You already know that Swiss Army is a world recognized brand. They’re known for innovative style, function, durability and performance. This custom promotional wheeled travel tote has all those characteristics, and best of all it makes traveling just a little bit more pleasurable – even when I do have to stand in a TSA line!